Who we are:
What we do:
MejorAmigo Manu is a legally constituted, non-profit Civil Association based in Mexico City. Conformed by volunteers whose common goal is love for animals and in particular, dogs. We seek animal welfare through the conscience of the human being fighting the abuse and fostering respect for every living being. Our efforts are focused on:
* Provide each abondaned or homeless dog, shelter, food, medical care, respect and love.
* Find each of our rescues a responsible home where they are treated with respect and love, and as worthy member of the family.
* Raise awareness of the importance of sterilization by eradicating myths in this regard as well as promoting sterilization programs at low cost. We are convinced that we will not end the problem of over-dog population in the streets.
* We encourage the “responsible ownership” of pets through the dissemination of medical articles, notes, recommendations and all that truthful information that helps the owner to keep his pet in optimum physical, mental and emotional state. We support animal welfare.
* We support any cause that promotes the creation of laws in favor of animal welfare and punishes animal abuse.
MejorAmigo Manu is NOT a shelter nor does it pretend to be. The adoptions that we promote are due to rescues.
The work of MejorAmigo Manu is funded solely by donations and thanks to the contributions of all those who wish to collaborate in the form of sponsorship or donations, we can help more homeless animals.
Do you want to help?
Every donation helps